Click on Read More for all the information about your visit and our terms and conditions.
Purchase your ticket to come and visit Fermanagh Fun Farm on this date. You ticket includes all the following activities and facilities at no extra cost.
* Basket of food to feed the animals,,
* Cuddle time in pets corner,
* Pony walking and grooming,
* Train ride to the cow patch,
* Use of our outdoor and indoor playarea
* Use of picnic site.
Additional Costs (optional)
* Tearoom (selling a selection of hot / cold drinks, home-baking, confectionary, crisps and Morelli's Ice-cream) .
* Giftshop (selling a range of toys (including pocket money toys) and farm related merchandise).
* Guided Tour (instead of free range to walk around the farm, you can choose to have one of our team give you a guided tour).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (Please read this information before booking)
The farm is open to the public from 10.30am-5.30pm. When booking, you'll be asked to choose an arrival time. Activities such as pets corner, pony walking and grooming, train ride along with lamb bottle feeding are at set times. You'll be given a time slot to take part in these activities. It’s important you arrive on time for your activity timeslots. If you arrive late we can't guarantee, you'll be able to do this activity, as other groups will be taking part in the activities and we have to limit numbers due to COVID-19 restrictions. Once we get your booking, a member of our sales team will email you your allocated time for the set-time activities. Our computer is not always manned but they will get back to you within 24 hours. Please check your junk mail box. Activities such as using the play areas and feeding the animals can be done at your own leisure. Families spend on average 20 mins walking around feeding the animals.
An example of a schedule is below.
10.30am Arrive at the farm
10.30am Cuddle time in pets corner
10.45am Pony walking / grooming
11.00am Train ride to cow patch
11.15am Free time (feed the animals / use the play area etc)
11.45am Lamb bottle feeding.
12.00am Use of playarea / picnic area
Terms and Conditions
* Tickets are only valid for the day of purchase.
* Arriving later than the arrival time you have selected can result in missing out on some of the activities.
* We offer a no refund policy.
* If you need to change the date / time of your booking then please contact our sales team using our facebook messenger. Alternatively, our sales team can be contacted during office hours on 02866385060. Our office hours are Friday 10am-12noon, Saturday 10am-6.00pm and Sunday 10am-6.00pm.