* Only 2 families max will use the train at one time.
* Windows will be taken out of the train, to help air circulation.
* Staff will ensure a distance of at least 1M is made between each family travelling.
Pumpkin Carving Shed
* Families will sanitise their hands before entering shed
* Face masks must be worn entering and leaving the shed. Face masks can be taken off at your table. Exceptions to this include under 12's and adults with medical health conditions, preventing them from wearing a mask.
* Each family will have their own table and all tools required provided.
* Large groups will have no more than 2 different families at their table.
* Staff will santize all tools between each use.
* All tables and chairs will be santize between each use.
* Staff will give advice / guidelines during your visit to keep all our visitors safe.
Pumpkin Carving Field
* Only accessible by using the train.
* No more than 2 families at the field at any one time.
* Large groups visiting can visit the field in groups of no more than 15.
* Should groups have more than 15 they must agree to be spilt before visiting.