Join our teddy bears as they gather with their friends for a fun time of games and a picnic.
Our doors will open from 11.00am with lots of fun activities for you to enjoy before the picnic. This includes:
* Teddy Bear Pedal Boat Races (bring your teddy to take part)
* Teddy Bear Throw - who can throw the teddy the furthest
* Teddy Bear Hunt - Follow the clues to find Teddy
* Guess the name of the Teddy Competition
* Quad and Trailer Ride to go and find Teddy and his friend for a photograph opportunity. Where on the farm will they be hiding?
The activities above will run from 11am - 12.15pm.
Grab your picnic boxes from our tearoom and come and join everyone in the field for a large teddy bears picnic. Bring your own rug or tables and chairs will be provided. Teddy and his friends will be there to meet you.
From 12.45pm join Teddy and his friends for some games and party dances.
After the teddy bears picnic, the farm is open to 5pm for you to enjoy walking around meeting the animals and using our playareas.
Other Useful Information
Please note the farm is only open for the teddy bears picnic and all other usual farm activities (pet handling, animal feeding, pony walking) will not be operating on this date.
Our Indoor Playbarn and outdoor playarea will be open for use.
If the event of wet weather, the teddy bears picnic will move indoors.
Children's Picnic Box includes a sandwich, teddy bear crisps, teddy bear biscuit and bottle of juice.
Adults Picnic Box includes a sandwich, crisps, traybake and tea / coffee or can of juice.