Join us in our pop-up Viking Village, for an amazing display of life as a Viking. Also, see a LIVE VIKING BATTLE. Fun for all the family! See below for more details.
Join us in our pop up Viking Village for a fun day out for all the family, taking you back in time, when Vikings walk the land of Ireland.
At the viking village enjoy:
* Visiting the vikings tents,
* Browsing the Viking trade stalls (selling a range of viking products),
* Exploring a range of viking grafts & armour,
* Enjoying finding out more about games played by the Vikings,
* Visit and view the kids shield wall,
* Witnessing your every own Viking Battle.
Other Activities onsite
* Animal Viewing
* Indoor and Outdoor Playarea
* Tearoom (selling hot / cold food, snacks and drinks)
* Gift Shop
When booking please choose to visit during the morning session or afternoon session.
There will be 2 sessions on the day for 3 hours. You're welcome to arrive at any time between these sessions and leave anytime up to the end of the session. This is to allow accessible parking in our carpark for all visitors. If using our tearoom for lunch, you're able to stay to 2.30pm.
If wishing to you our tearoom and are attending the afternoon session, you're welcome to arrive from 1.30pm.
11.00am - 2.00pm
12.30pm Live Battle Takes Place
2.00pm - 5.00pm
3.00pm Live Battle Takes Place
Choose to attend our morning session or afternoon session in our checkout area.