What we aim to provide:
* CPD sessions for staff to attend to find out how the farm can support them in delivery the Northern Ireland Curriculum,
* Develop resource packs to be used in school before / after visits to the farm linked to the Northern Ireland Curriculum.
* Onsite school visits for a hands on learning experience and workshops.;
* Visits to schools and nurseries with our animals to enhance learning and teaching,
* Provide facilities for pupils complete work placements and training towards national qualifications, especially pupils with additional support needs.
For more information contact out Education Team on 07834903858 or 02866385060.
1 free adult per 10 paying children (1 free for every 5 children at foundation stage).