When are you open?
We open again on Saturday 24th April 2021. We currently only offer a pre-booking service, due to COVID-19. All visitors must book their visit before arrival.
Opening Hours - 10.30am - 5.00pm
Days of the Week
April- Weekends only
May -Weekends only plus bank holiday Mondays
June - Weekends Only
July - Daily
August - Daily
September- Weekends only
October - Weekends only plus school holidays
November - weekends only
December - Weekends only plus Christmas week.
January - Closed
February - Closed
Prices for 2021 are:
Family of 4 £26.50
Family of 5 £32.50 (then £6 per person there after)
Under 2's Free
To find out about our large group booking rates please contact our sales office. 02866385060. We have great offers for groups over 15 people. We can also be contacted using our facebook page.
2021 Group Prices (for groups 15+)
£6.50 Per Person
Adult: Free per 10 children (£2 thereafter)
What animals do you have on the farm?
* Miniature Horses
* Shetland Ponies
* Sheep / Lambs
* Highland Cow / Cows
* Hens / Chicks
* Ducks / Ducklings
* Guinea Fowl Birds
* Guinea Pigs
What Activities can I do during my pre-booked session?
We offer 2 packages. These are as follows.
* Tour of the Farm - A guided tour of the farm, with your guide sharing information on animals and their care and welfare.
* Animal Feeding - You'll be given a basket of food to feed the animals.
* Pony Grooming and Walking - Have a chance to learn how to groom a pony and then take the pony for a walk on their lead.
* Play-time. - Relax and spend time in our outdoor and indoor play-area.
NEW FOR 2021 - Enjoy a train ride around our cow patch in our ride on train.
Package 1 has a £6 extra donation towards the cost of having a guided tour plus has to be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
Same as pack 1 excluding guided tour. Instead have a self-guided tour of the farm.
Expansion of allocated access to playarea from 15mins - 30mins.
Do you do group bookings?
Yes we offer a discount of bookings of 10+ people. Contact our sales team for more info on 02866 385060 or send a message to our facebook page.
We offer to birthday packages
* Feeding the farm animals,
* Cuddle and feeding time in pets corner,
* Walking and grooming ponies,
* Bottle feeding lambs (spring time only),
*Train ride around the cow patch,
* Free time to play in playareas,
* Present for birthday child,
* Party bag for each child,
* 1 hour in party room for games and buffet,
* Private party consultant
Same as package 1 plus:
* Food platter for each child (chicken chunks, cocktail sausages & chips)
* Jug of Juice,
* Tea / Coffee for the adults,
Package 1 £9.00 per child
Package 2 £13.50 per child
2 free adults - additional adults £3.50
We welcome schools on educational visits. We have a variety of workshops on offer linked to the Northern Ireland Curriculum. For more info on our educational experiences contact our education team on 02866385060.
What Attractions are there on the farm?
* Onsite carpark
* Variety of farm animals,
* Tearoom - selling a variety of homebaking, confectionery, hot/cold drinks,
* Picnic area and onsite toilets suitable for disabled use,
* Outdoor play area (sand pit, tractor trailer climbing frame & toddler climbing frame),
* Indoor playarea (role play area, farmers market, arts and crafts, tractor race track and toddler softplay. (Some restrictions of play due to Covid19-Restrictions)
* NEW FOR 2021 - Train ride around our cow patch.
Where is the Farm?
The Farm is allocated on the outskirts of Lisbellaw villiage. Our adderss is 4 Slate Quarry Lane, Lisbellaw, BT94 5EE. Visit our contact us page for a map to find the farm.
The farm is located next to Lisbellaw village, just off the main A4 Belfast to Enniskillen Road.
At times throughout the year, Fermanagh Fun Farm will have seasonal and family events held on the farm. To find out about these events, follow us on Facebook.
All events happening our currently listed on the events page of this website.
Are Dogs Allowed?
No dogs are allowed on the farm, to protect our animals and to prevent any fear put unto our animals. Guide dogs are welcome.
How do I book a visit?
- Visitors must pre-book before visiting the farm.
Tickets can be booked online in our events page, on this website (currently this option is not avaiable)
Visit our facebook page Fermanagh Fun Farm, Lisbellaw or call our ticket office on 02866385060. Our sales office is open weekends 10am-6pm.