When are you open?
We are currently open 7 days per week and offer a morning and afternoon timeslot. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all visitors must prebook.
Time slots up to Sunday 12th July are as follows
10.30am - 12.30pm
1.00pm - 3.00pm
3.00pm - 3.30pm
Time slots from Monday 13th July are as follows.
10.30am - 1.30pm
2.30pm - 5.30pm
Our sales office is open daily 10am-6pm to answer any questions you might have. Call us on 02866385060.
Family of 4 £19.50
Under 2's Free
To find out about our large group booking rates please contact our sales office. 07894 164248. We have great offers for groups over 5 people.
What animals do you have on the farm?
* Miniature Horse
* Shetland Ponies
* Sheep / Lambs
* Highland Cow / Cows
* Hens / Chicks
* Ducks / Ducklings
* Guinea Fowl Birds
* Pigs / Pot Belly Pigs
* Guinea Pigs
* Goats / Kids
What Activities can I do during my pre-booked session?
Following government guidelines of Covid 19, we have some restrictions in place to meet national guidelines. We will update this page regularly when changes take place. We have hi-lighted the restrictions here for your info.
From Fri 10th July our outdoor playareas can open.
We offer 2 packages. These are as follows.
* Tour of the Farm - A guided tour of the farm, with your guide sharing information on animals and their care and welfare.
* Animal Feeding - You'll be given a basket of food to feed the animals.
* Pony Grooming and Walking - Have a chance to learn how to groom a pony and then take the pony for a walk on their lead.
* Play-time. - Relax and spend time in our outdoor play-area. Play is restricted to 15 mins, due to Covid-19 guidelines and only 10 people can be in the park at one time. You'll be allocated a time slot to visit the playarea.
Same as pack 1 excluding guided tour. Instead have a self-guided tour of the farm.
Expansion of allocated access to playarea from 15mins - 30mins.
Do you do group bookings?
Yes we offer a discount of bookings of 10+ people. Contact our sales team for more info on 02866 387060 or send a message to our facebook page.
We offer to birthday packages
* Feeding the farm animals,
* Cuddle and feeding time in pets corner,
* Walking and grooming ponies,
* Finding eggs in the hens egg enclosure,
* Free time to play in playareas,
* Present for birthday child,
* Party bag for each child,
* 1 hour in party room for games and buffet,
* Private party consultant
Same as package 1 plus:
* Food platter for each child (chicken chunks, cocktail sausages & chips)
* Jug of Juice,
* Tea / Coffee for the adults,
Package 1 £7.50 per child
Package 2 £12.50 per child
2 free adults - additional adults £3.50
We welcome schools on educational visits. We have a variety of workshops on offer linked to the Northern Ireland Curriculum. For more info on our educational experiences contact our education team on 02866385060.
What Attractions are there on the farm?
* Onsite carpark
* Variety of farm animals,
* Tearoom - selling a variety of homebaking, confectionery, hot/cold drinks,
* Picnic area and onsite toilets suitable for disabled use,
* Outdoor play area (sand pit, tractor trailer climbing frame & toddler climbing frame), (Opens Friday 10th July)
* Indoor playarea (role play area, farmers market, arts and crafts, tractor race track and toddler softplay. (Current closed due to Covid19-Restrictions)
Where is the Farm?
The Farm is allocated on the outskirts of Lisbellaw villiage. Our adderss is 4 Slate Quarry Lane, Lisbellaw, BT94 5EE. Visit our contact us page for a map to find the farm.
The farm is located next to Lisbellaw village, just off the main A4 Belfast to Enniskillen Road.
Are Dogs Allowed?
No dogs are allowed on the farm, to protect our animals and to prevent any fear put unto our animals. Guide dogs are welcome.
At times throughout the year, Fermanagh Fun Farm will have seasonal and family events held on the farm. To find out about these events, follow us on Facebook.
No events are currently on offer, due to Covid-19 guidelines.